Professional quantum leap
improve your executive presence
to reach your goals in style
human dimension of management
Executive Leadership Program
Self-leadership – self-awareness and self-management, personal vision and strategy.
Co-leadership – leadership, communication and working in relation with others.
Team Leadership – building, developing and sustaining effective teams.
Organizational leadership – operational, systemic and strategic intelligence and discipline.
Leadership in one-to-one relationships
How to gain trust and understanding in interpersonal relations?
How to support people’s development, so they take responsibility for themselves and for the organization?
- Coaching– attitudes and skills (J. Whitmore, M. Goldsmith, CTI, ICF).
- Emotional intelligence – awareness and relationship management (D. Goleman).
- Intra- and interpersonal communication tools – method H (J. Skrzypczyński)
- Building interpersonal relationships (R. Boyatzis, A. McKee, J. Segal).
- fota2Development of employees, their potential and efficiency (K. Cashman).
How to build and develop an effective team?
How to achieve synergy in a team made up of individuals?
- Team building, communication and management.
- Creating openness, trust and commitment among team members.
- Aligning a team around the company’s vision, strategy and goals.
- Five dysfunctions of a team and how to overcome them (P. Lencioni).
- Different leadership styles (J. Collins, K. Blanchard, D. Goleman).
How can you turn new knowledge and strategies into results?
How can you inspire others to pursue goals, visions and strategies?
How can you intelligently create a consistent culture in organizational systems?
- Communication in different organizational systems.
- Managing effectiveness of multiple units (P. Drucker).
- Synergy, systemic and strategic thinking (P. Senge, A.Mindell).
- Effective introduction of leadership culture into an organization.
- Working in a non-uniform, international environment.
Who are you? What makes you different?
What are your strengths and talents? What motivates you?
How can you find the courage to reach for what is most important to you?
- Personal values, vision and mission (the Everest project).
- Fundaments of authenticity, courage and personal brand.
- Self-confidence in choices and decision- making.
- Personal efficiency, needs and motivation (S. Covey, D.Pink).
- Sources of creativity and initiative in reaching goals.
HUMAN CENTERED EVOLUTION
Leadership Coaching School
For trainers, coaches, leaders
Professional Coach Training
Boost your personal leadership
to influence others with ease
We do not rely on magic formulas. Instead, we suggest a way that, while more difficult, is much better in the long run, working on your personal character.
It is an advanced journey, and following it requires full involvement and openness, but it is extremely effective and brings long-term results.
It can change your life.
Discover Leadership Coaching
- emotional intelligence of the coach-leader, awareness of self & others
- building trust, principles & rules of coaching. ICF coach ethics
- installing our inner coach, levels of listening, working with self-talk
- when and how to use the coaching style when managing people
The Human Compass
- creating coaching environment, building rapport, filters & assumptions
- psychology of needs & motivation, value systems, using intuition
- ICF competencies – asking questions, getting to the core, communication
- when and how to manage through values in organizations?
Painting the Future
- creating integrated personal/professional vision & mission, metaphors
- working with coachee’s identity and inner team, body language
- messages in coaching – summarizing, acknowledgement, feedback
- when, how and with whom to create the team/organization vision?
Creating the Map
- awareness of areas for development– systemic thinking, structures
- tools used in decision making and attitude change
- creating strategies and plans adjusted to the mission and available resources
- organization as a system – implementation, criteria, assessment of results
The Inner Game
- emotional states/strategies and their causes – neuroscience
- overcoming inner barriers, working with saboteurs, beliefs
- managing progress and accountability in coaching
- coach position and team dysfunctions – working with resistance
- Group supervisions – 10h compulsory for certification
- Work in coaching trios – 10h compulsory
- Inspiration Studio– evening learning sessions (option)